TERMS & CONDITIONS
JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD is a company providing minicab services and is based in London, UK
Company Number: JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD
Company Number: JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS
Operator License: 0099460104
Below references to “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” to be understood as JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD and references to “the Customer”, “the Client”, “the Passenger”, “you” or “your” to be understood as the party booking the trip with us as well as a party for who the booking has been made by a third party.
JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD and the Customer agree that all the services are provided with respect for below terms and conditions nevertheless if the booking is made online, via email or over the phone.
We have the responsibility to look after all information of our client, driver, or employee properly, and to ensure we comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which comes into force in the UK from 25th May 2018. It is expected that the GDPR will continue to form the basis of UK data protection legislation, even once the UK has left the EU, so it is, therefore, fully considered in this policy
- JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD endeavors to offer safe, timely, and high-quality transportation services with respect to laws and regulations.
- JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD provides services with respect for the Equality Act 2010, the Data Protection Act 1998, and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Drivers at JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD are all self-employed, vetted by us, and holding insurance.
- If any issue arises from customers’ data being used by our drivers, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
- JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD has public liability insurance, however, this cannot be considered travel insurance for the passengers.
- For any delay on a trip or in case that the driver does not show up for a trip, JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD.
cannot be held responsible even if it causes loss of business for the customer. Nonetheless, the company will not offer any compensation for missed flights, ships, trains or any other important appointment.
2.Using our services
- As soon as you book a trip with us you are registered as JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD customer, regardless of the way of the booking being placed.
- It is the customer’s obligation to provide full and clear details when requesting a booking, such as full name; pickup, via, drop off addresses; date and time; number of passengers, number and size of luggage; any other relevant information to ensure smooth service delivery. The right side of the car will be advised, and it is solely the customers’ responsibility to ensure the choice of the most suitable vehicle for their needs.
- If you are traveling with pets you must inform us and agree to place them in a secure cage or pet box for all the journeys. Drivers will not carry pets if they feel unsafe. Exception is guide dogs who may travel as regulated by Transport for London (TFL) in any of our vehicles.
- Following legislation and regulations in place, drivers are not allowed to change any booking detail. Therefore, you need to inform the company if any changes are requested. Any amount owed for amending the booking can be paid in cash to the driver and it is advised by the office.
- It is the driver’s choice in taking the most suitable route for your journey, considering bad traffic, traffic incidents, road works, or any other event on the way.
- All your personal belongings and luggage are carried at your own risk. If lost property is found in the vehicle, the drivers will bring it to the office, and you will be informed about it.
- The driver may refuse to start a trip if there is too much luggage for the chosen car size as it can be unsafe on the road. In addition, our vehicle will not be used for any unlawful or unsuitable activities.
- Abusive or threatening language and behavior is not accepted against our drivers or any other staff. We are bound to treat you with respect, and we are expecting the same. However, we reserve the right to refuse transportation for unsuitable customers.
- If any damage is caused by the customer to the vehicle, relevant charges will be imposed.
- Seatbelts will always be worn when traveling in our vehicles.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol, and eating is not allowed in our cars. However, bottled water, juices, or fizzy drinks are permitted.
- Payment and charges
- The payment for booking should be paid by card or cash
- We do not store any card details.
- Cash payment is available when any change in booking details is requested or if any extra charges occur.
3.1. Extra charges:
- When the 10 min waiting time is exceeded, a charge of £5/15 min will be applied for the extra waiting time.
- If booking destination is changed or additional pickups or drop-offs are requested the office will advise the extra amount to be paid.
- The price of the parking included in the booking is exceeded. The parking extra charge will be paid at the start of the journey. It is most common for airports, ports or train station bookings but not limited to that.
- When the 30 min waiting time included in an airport booking is exceeded. (see Airport bookings section below)
- Extra charges may be applied on their own or jointly with any other extra charges.
- Cancellation fees:
> 24 hours prior to booking = not charged.
- Between 24 hours and 6 hours prior to the booking = 50% charged.
- < 6 hours prior to booking = 100% charged.
- Any change of the pickup time < 24 hours prior to booking = no charge
- Airport bookings
- We provide meet and greet services free of charge for the first 30 min after the booking time.
- For Stansted Airport and Luton Airport, a drop off charge of £8 is added.
- After 30 min free waiting time, the customer shall pay £5/15 min in addition to parking extra charges.
- We monitor the flight and dispatch the driver accordingly if the availability allows us.
- If we are not able to contact you the driver will enter the airport according to your booking time. If after 30 min no contact is made, the driver may be free to leave and mark the trip as passenger no show. In this case, no refund is available.
- Passengers and luggage allowance/ vehicle
- Saloon car up to 4 passengers with 2 Large Suitcase (78 x 50 x 32 cm) and 2 Hand Luggage (56 x 37 x 25 cm)
- Estate car up to 4 passengers with 4 Large Suitcase (78 x 50 x 32 cm) and 2 Hand Luggage (56 x 37 x 25 cm)
- MPV 6 – up to 1 passenger with 6 Large Suitcase (78 x 50 x 32 cm) and 6 Hand Luggage (56 x 37 x 25 cm)
- -up to 4 passengers with 4 Large Suitcase (78 x 50 x 32 cm) and 4 Hand Luggage (56 x 37 x 25 cm)
- -up to 6 passengers with up to 4 Hand Luggage (56 x 37 x 25 cm)
- Minibus – up to 8 passengers with 8 Large Suitcase (78 x 50 x 32 cm) and 8 Hand Luggage (56 x 37 x 25 cm)
- We may offer in some cases baby seats or booster, but we are not bound to it, as child seats and booster are not any longer a requirement in Taxi & Private Hire Vehicles. You may use your own baby seat or booster seat, but it may not be left with the driver to store under any circumstances.
- Please note that by law and health and safety regulations, the Private Hire Drivers are not allowed to carry luggage inside the vehicle.
- Soiling fee- A charge up to £60 will be imposed as a cleaning fee charged in case of soiling the vehicle.
- Complaint policy- Please contact the office for any complaints and we will try to solve the issue in the most convenient way for all those implied.
- General guidance
- JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD may amend the above terms and conditions at its discretion.
- Before placing a booking, the customer shall fully read, understand, and agree with the above term and condition
- Bookings can be placed only by contacting the office in your preferred way, such as email, phone, text message, or via the website.
- JUSTIN CHAUFFEURS LTD reserves all rights for this terms and conditions available from 16/12/2018.